During this busy season, getting to the gym can be impossible. We understand that there sometimes is not enough time in the day. However, there is always time for movement! This is why we offer DVDs with workouts that you can do in your own home. So grab your BOSU® Balance Trainer and/or BOSU® Ballast® Ball, and let’s get to moving. Purchase a DVD today and get another one for free!
For example, try this drill with Elite Master Trainer Helen Vanderburg from our BOSU® Dimensional Core DVD, where you will advance your core training techniques by taking a global approach and explore multi-dimensional methods to effectively produce power and improve core function.
Try any of these other titles as well:
- 101 Ways to BOSU® : Master 101 BOSU® exercises for cardio, integrated strength, core and flexibility.
- BOSU® Sport - Kids: Encourage kids to have lots of fun with games and drills while they get fit, strong and flexible!
- BOSU® Core Basics: You’ll learn exercises that strengthen and stabilize your abs and back, and you’ll balance that with the important component of mobility.
- BOSU® Total Body Basics: Total body fitness includes calorie burning cardio, strength, core and flexibility.
- BOSU® Strong + Stretched: First, learn athletic, total body sequences to functionally strengthen your body from head to toe. Then, learn a variety of yoga-inspired stretch sequences that utilize the Balance Trainer to make easy stretches more challenging, and tough stretches easier to do!
- BOSU® HIIT Extreme: Intense, focused, efficient, challenging, rewarding, and jam packed with action from start to finish.
- BOSU® Double Up Double Down: Are you ready to double the intensity, double the interaction, double the results and double the FUN? Learn brand new drills, skills and sequences using two (2) BOSU® Balance Trainers, not just one!
- BOSU® Crush It: Compete against yourself and rate your athletic skill in the areas of balance, agility, core, cardio and strength.
- BOSU® Mobility & Stability for Active Aging: Learn exercises, sequences, drills and skills perfect for the gentle exerciser and active aging market that use the BOSU® Balance Trainer in many unique ways.
- BOSU® Studio Pilates: Learn how to use the BOSU® Balance Trainer to challenge the most advanced participants or accommodate those new to Pilates.
- MMA Fighter Fit™: Featuring the BOSU® Balance Trainer and veteran pro MMA fighter Marcus Davis, this program includes beginner and intermediate workouts that are intense, and activate more muscles to help you become fit faster.
- BOSU® Xplode Cross-Training Series: Learn a unique system for incorporating elements of strength, cardio, core, balance and agility into one full body workout, and unique exercises that use minimal equipment, minimal space, but give MAXIMUM results!