BOSU® Host Facility Application
Celebrating 20 years of innovation, and empowering training for life, BOSU® continues to evolve in the industry launching three new nationally accredited continuing education courses in 2019! They will be available in major markets throughout the U.S. and Canada and form the foundation for future BOSU® curriculum.
We are currently seeking quality facilities to host BOSU® Professional Continuing Education Courses so check out the details below then fill out the Application Form. Our Education Manager will contact you within 48 hours to discuss the potential for becoming a BOSU® Host Facility.
Host Facility Benefits:
- High quality and nationally accredited continuing education presented by BOSU® Master Trainer
- Up to two (2) free enrollments or two (2) free BOSU® Pro Balance Trainers with each course
- A web page that lists your facility on www.BOSU.com
- Customizable marketing materials for ease in course promotion
- Course promotion in our marketing emails to fitness professionals
- Course promotion at trade shows when applicable
- BOSU® equipment available to purchase at special Host Facility pricing
Host Facilities Must Provide:
- At least 10 BOSU® Pro Balance Trainers in good condition and available on the day of the course
- Facility available for approximately nine (9) hours (depending on course selected)
- Studio or space with hardwood or rubberized flooring
- Working sound system (smartphone connection, microphone, and speakers)
- Assistance in marketing the event
- Space large enough to accommodate 10-20 participants comfortably (private/semi-private preferred)
- At least one (1) staff member as contact the day of the course
Click here to review the list of current BOSU® workshops.