Host a BOSU® Workshop
Interested in hosting a BOSU® Specialty Certification or Continuing Education workshop?
We are currently seeking quality facilities to host upcoming BOSU® workshops.
To host a workshop, a facility must provide:
- At least 25 BOSU® Balance Trainers in good condition and available on the day of the workshop
- 2-8 Hours of uninterrupted studio time (depending on the workshop you select)
- Studio with hardwood and mirrors (hardwood preferred)
- Sound System (iPod connection & microphone)
- Assistance in marketing the event to local instructors
As a host facility, you will receive:
- Preferred pricing for the workshop
- Complimentary registrations when minimum paid registrants are met
- Free marketing support and assistance from BOSU®
All workshops are CEC approved, led by a highly qualified BOSU® Master Trainer and provide quality continuing education for your staff and community positioning your facility as a nationally recognized education center.
Click here to review the list of current BOSU® workshops.
BOSU® Hosting Application
If you are interested, please fill out the form below. A BOSU® Education Specialist will contact you within 72 hours and discuss the potential for bringing a workshop to your facility in the near future!