The BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer (also known as the Half Blue Exercise Ball) is currently used in health, fitness, sports conditioning, and rehabilitation facilities. It’s known industry-wide for balance training, building strength, enhancing flexibility, and delivering killer cardio workouts. This staple in the rehab world challenges the entire body with integrated, multi-joint movement that requires muscle groups to work together. Use the BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer dome or platform side down, combine it with other equipment, or use it as a stand-alone product to make any exercise fun, challenging, and effective.
- BOSU® Integrated Balance Training Manual and DVD
- Enhanced movement capabilities
- Tone & strengthen
- Improve flexibility
- Next level functional training
- Latex-free, burst-resistant material
- 1 year limited warranty
- Available in blue or pink with grey rim
- Black dually over-molded platform for extra strength
- Smooth, non-skid, non-marking base
- Holds up to 159 kg (350 lb)
- Weighs 9 kg (19 lb)
- Measures 65 cm in diameter and 25.4 cm (10 in) high when fully inflated
- Includes hand pump and owner’s manual
Click Here for BOSU® Comparison Chart
- Warranty Info
1 year limited for commercial and home usage
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- As a wrestler, the BOSU Pro Balance Trainer was the perfect exercise tool!
I, along with my high school wrestling teammates, used this every day to improve our balance. Unless you're a gymnast, there are no good exercise tools on the market to help build accessory muscles that work to improve your balance. As a wrestler, balance was EXCEPTIONALLY important, and I know that our team wouldn't have been as strong, conditioned, successful, or injury free had it not been for the BOSU!
Price Value Quality